Hello to our new friends at Nanjing Kindergarten. We wanted to let you know our names here in Springside Pre-k and were wondering, what are your names?
Hello girls!I'm glad to answer any of your question, first and important my name is Rita.Wong,and this English name is for foreign people, my Chinese name is Wang xizi(王曦梓),in parentheses is my name in Chinese character, I don't know whether you can see that or just some code if your computer doesn't have Chinese system. Wang is my family name and xizi is given name, it's different to yours, right? Because in China, people think family name is more important than given name, so we put family name in front of given name.
Love this!!
ReplyDeleteHello girls!I'm glad to answer any of your question, first and important my name is Rita.Wong,and this English name is for foreign people, my Chinese name is Wang xizi(王曦梓),in parentheses is my name in Chinese character, I don't know whether you can see that or just some code if your computer doesn't have Chinese system. Wang is my family name and xizi is given name, it's different to yours, right? Because in China, people think family name is more important than given name, so we put family name in front of given name.
ReplyDeleteThank you for everyone's introduction.I love it so much!
ReplyDeleteIt is the good start!I love it!
ReplyDeleteyunqiu